Frequently Asked Question
- What time will the festival end?
The festival will end at 00.00 - give or take
- Will there be any food stall? And can we bring food inside?
You can NOT bring food inside into the festival area. But food stalls will be ready to serve yoy with delicious food and drinks all day and night at the venue
- Are there any prohibited items?
Things that you cant bring into the Venue
- Whats the difference between GA and VIP ticket?
VIPs will have more facilities and special treatments in the VIP section such as VIP only FnB area and toilets
- Is there a limit on how many tickets i can buy?
Maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased under one name per transaction
- Will I be able to buy tickets at the venue?
Yes, if it is not sold out. But its always better to buy in advance
- Is it safe to buy tickets from other platform?
its NOT recommended. we are NOT responsible for tickets purchased from platforms that are NOT regisered at tiket.com official ticket box partner.
- How can i participate in the festival?
If you're intrested to participate in sponsorship or booth and food vendor, you can contact our sponsoreship team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a journalist. How can I get media accreditation to attend the festival?
Ticket exchage your tickets as long as you bring a copy of your ID Card with the same name as your tickets
- What are the terms and condition for ticket exchange?
Ticket exchange will start at 08:00 AM at the Venue (Helipad GBK)
- Wether exchangeing tickets can be represented?
You can exchange your tickets as long as you bring a copy of your ID card with the same name as your tickets
- What if i misspelled my name?
Your name must be exactly the same with your ID card
GO TO HOMEPAGE
A FESTIVAL BY
EXCLUSIVE TICKETING PARTNER
OFFICIAL TEA DRINK